Beets are rich in natural chemicals called nitrates. Through a chain reaction, your body changes nitrates into nitric oxide, which helps with blood flow and blood pressure.
1 Quart (32 oz) - 32 Servings Per Bottle
- Supports A Healthy Cardiovascular System
- Increases Nitric Oxide Levels
- Contains Iron
- Contains Folate for Healthy Looking Skin
- Contains Antioxidants - Anthocyanins
- Supports Healthy Immune System
- No Added Sugar, No Fillers
- Bottled in PET 1 plastic, BPA free and fully Recyclable
- Certified Kosher
- Can be Stored in Your Freezer and Will Not Expand or Break
- Product of USA
- Non GMO
Many of today's atheletes are discovering the benefits of natural nitrate supplementation from concentrated beet juice. This dark red-purple concentrate is dense with Nitrates as well as Anthocyanins, Folate and Iron.
Beets have a strong, sweet flavor profile. If the taste of Beets is not your thing, we recommend adding one of our other concentrates to the Beet Concentrate to create a more palatable flavor.
Beet Juice Concentrate Must Be Refrigerated Upon Arrival
Ingredients: Concentrated 100% Beetroot Juice, Citric Acid.
*In 2013, the Journal of Applied Physiology published a study that confirmed the positive physiological responses to exercise after consuming Beet Juice Concentrate.