Your Best Choice For Omega 3's.
We are confident that we have found the purest, most natural product available. Please read on to find out why you must consider Sockeye Salmon Oil. For only 40 to 80 cents a day, why deprive your body of this vital, essential oil.
One Bottle Contains 180 Pharmaceutical Grade Softgels, With 1000 mg Per Unit. Recommended dosage: 1 Softgel Capsule per 50 lbs of body weight daily, preferably with a meal, or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
We also offer 500mg capsules for those who have trouble swallowing larger pills.
Order now and receive Free Shipping on all:
- Vital Choice Salmon and Krill Oil Supplements
- FruitFast Softgel Capsules
- CherryFlex Gel Jars
- Fish-gelatin capsules
• Whole, natural and unrefined
• Purity and potency certified by NSF International
• Vital Choice wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Oil is certified sustainable by the Marine Stewardship Council
- Our Omega-3 Sockeye Salmon Oil is a whole, non-distilled, cold-filtered oil from wild Alaskan Sockeye.
- Its highly unusual source, production methods, and nutritional attributes make it a rare health-promoting whole food supplement.
- FREE SHIPPING ON THIS PRODUCT!
Omega-3s: About 600 mg of total omega-3 fatty acids, including about 240 mg of omega-3 EPA and 220 mg of omega-3 DHA (460 mg combined EPA + DHA).Each 3-capsule (3 gram/3000mg) serving provides these naturally occurring nutrients*:
- Vitamin A: About 120 IU of pre-formed vitamin A.
- Astaxanthin: About 0.36 mg. Sockeye are the richest of all fish and Salmon species in this extra-potent, carotenoid-class antioxidant pigment. Wild Sockeye absorb astaxanthin from the zooplankton they eat. The naturally occurring astaxanthin in our Sockeye Salmon Oil eliminates any need for the weaker tocopherol antioxidants added to standard fish oils.
- *Analysis by NSF International (except astaxanthin data, by Covance Labs).
Our oil is re-tested annually, and the nutrient levels may change slightly from year to year,
in accordance with natural seasonal and geographic variations.
- Certified Purity
Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon are among the purest of all ocean fish, consistently testing free of hazardous levels of contaminants. Our fish oil capsules contain only pure wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Oil and no detectable mercury (<0.01 ppm). The purity and potency of our Sockeye Salmon Oil are tested and certified by NSF International.
- A Unique Whole-Food Supplement
The fatty acid profile of our whole, undistilled Sockeye Salmon Oil approximates that of the source fish more closely than standard fish oils do. Independent research indicates that the triglyceride form omega-3s in whole Salmon (and our Salmon Oil) are absorbed as well or better than the ethyl ester form omega-3s in standard, distilled/deodorized fish oils.
- Unlike our Salmon Oil, standard fish oils come from diverse fish of unknown purity and must undergo deodorization and molecular distillation to ensure the absence of undesirable odors and contaminants.
- During these processes, standard fish oils are heated to temperatures in excess of 450 degrees F, which can degrade the structural integrity of their omega-3 molecules.
- Molecular distillation is also used to concentrate the key omega-3s in fish oil (EPA to DHA), alter their relative proportions, and remove some of their companion fatty compounds: changes that render fish oils into products far removed from their whole food origins*.
- Salmon Oil should be taken at the recommended dose. Consult with your physician before taking substantially higher doses, or taking this product if you are pregnant, diabetic, allergic to fish or iodine, using blood thinning drugs (e.g., Coumadin), have a diagnosed cardiac condition or immune disorder, or anticipate surgery.
Why does our body need Omega-3's, and why don't we get enough in our diet?
Unless you are eating fatty acid fish at least 3-4 times a week, you are likely not getting enough Omega-3's in your diet. By taking Sockeye Salmon Oil daily, you will be providing your body with the Omega-3 essential fatty acids it craves.
Since their discovery in the 1970s, the omega-3 essential fatty acids have generated thousands of studies and clinical trials. The omega-3 fatty acids are essential at every stage of life, even before birth. They are found in the membrane of every cell in the body and help to ensure that the cell membrane is ideally equipped to do its job. They are also used in the regulation of all biological functions, including those of the cardiovascular, reproductive, immune and nervous systems. Optimum health can be achieved when sufficient omega-3s are obtained.
As the omega-3 fatty acids have physiological effects, it is important that people on prescribed medicines, or who take aspirin on a regular basis, consult their doctor before taking fish oil supplements.
Alaskan Sockeye Salmon are relatively small, short-lived fish that feed at the lower end of the food chain. Consequently they grow free of hazardous levels of contaminants found in larger, longer-lived carnivorous species. After hatching in their natal rivers, sockeye swim upstream to remote, pristine fresh water lakes where they feed and grow for 1-3 years before migrating out to the Bering Sea. During this latter stage of their lives they feed primarily on phytoplankton and krill brimming with antioxidants and omega-3 nutrients that give the sockeye its dramatic red flesh. Unlike farmed salmon, Alaskan Sockeye and all other wild Alaskan salmon species grow free of antibiotics, pesticides, synthetic coloring agents, growth hormones and GMO's.
For these reasons the EPA, FDA, the Alaska Division of Public Health and other organizations have found Alaskan salmon to be among the purest of seafood options, even recommending them to pregnant and nursing woman as a safe fatty fish source of vitally important nutrients.
Ingredients: Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Oil (salmon oil, astaxanthin, non-GMO mixed tocopherols), softgel capsule (fish gelatin, glycerin, purified water).