Run Into Summer Contest Rules
RUN INTO SUMMER CONTEST - OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. CONTEST OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS AT LEAST AGE 18 OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. THIS CONTEST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Brownwood Acres Foods, Inc. (FruitFast), PO Box 486 · Eastport, MI 49627.
Contest Entity: FruitFast
1. Acceptance of Official Rules. By submitting an entry into the Run Into Summer Contest (“Contest”) you hereby accept and agree to these official rules (the "Official Rules") of this Contest, and the decisions of the Administrator in connection with this Contest, whose decisions are final on matters relating to the operation of this Contest.
2. Promotion Period: The Contest begins on June 21, 2012 at 9:00:00 am Eastern Time (ET) and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on July 26, 2012 (the "Promotion Period").
3. Eligibility. The Contest is offered and open to persons who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age on the date of entry in this Contest. Employees, officers, directors (including immediate family members and members of the same household) of the Contest Entity, its parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies, legal and financial advisors and any and all other companies associated with the Contest are not eligible to participate in the Contest. For purpose of the foregoing "immediate family" means parents, spouses, children, siblings or any members of the same households of such employees and directors. This Contest is void in Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands and all U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law.
5. Prize Drawings/Winner Notification/Odds: All Potential Prize Winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The Grand Prize drawing will be conducted on or about July 27, 2012. Drawing will be conducted by FruitFast. All decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Contest. All potential Prize Winners are subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these official rules. FruitFast will announce Potential Winners on the FruitFast Facebook page and FruitFast blog. FruitFast will also notify Potential Winner by email. Odds of winning any prize depends on the number of eligible entries received.
One (1) Grand Prize: One (1) Garmin Forerunner 305 AND one (1) 1-year supply of CherryFlex products. Grand Prize includes: One (1) Garmin Forerunner 305 AND a selection of CherryFlex products to be selected by the Potential Winner from the following CherryFlex products: CherryFlex Softgels, CherryFlex ProSport Shots, CherryFlex Whole Fruit Gel, CherryFlex Fruit Bars, and CherryFlex Liquid Fruit Supplement. Quantity of CherryFlex products provided will be determined by FruitFast based on daily usage recommendations.
Four (4) Weekly Prizes: Four (4) Potential Winners will recieve 3-month supply of CherryFlex products, selected by the Potential Winner from the following CherryFlex products: CherryFlex Softgels, CherryFlex ProSport Shots, CherryFlex Whole Fruit Gel, CherryFlex Fruit Bars, and CherryFlex Liquid Fruit Supplement. Quantity of CherryFlex products provided will be determined by FruitFast based on daily usage recommendations.
Shipping will be arranged through Sponsor’s agent on a courier of Sponsor’s choice. Grand Prize Winner must be at a minimum, 18 years of age. Estimated retail value of the Grand Prize is $600.00. No substitutions or cash awards allowed. Any taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. All details of any prize not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor. Total approximate retail value of the Grand Prize offered is $600.00. Total approximate value of each Weekly Prize is $70.
7. Prize Taxes. All federal, state or other tax liabilities arising from this Contest are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner.
8. Publicity Release Terms. Except where prohibited by law, Prize Winner's acceptance of the any Prize constitutes permission for the Contest Entity and/or Prize Provider to use Prize Winner’s name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and address (city and state) worldwide and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
9. Integrity of Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, network overload (Internet/phone/cellular) or any other causes which Administrator, in the sole opinion of Administrator, deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Administrator reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and select Potential Prize Winner(s) from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as Administrator may deem fair and appropriate.
10. Lost, Delayed or Corrupted Entries. The Contest Entity, Prize Providers and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies assume no liability and are not responsible for, and entrant hereby forever waives any rights to any claim in connection with, lost, late, incomplete, corrupted, stolen, misdirected, delayed entries; or for any computer, telephone, wireless phone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. The Contest Entity, Prize Providers and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by end users of the Contest web site at http://www.jacksonhole.com/swiftsilentdeep.html, tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Contest.
11. Damaged Property. Contest Entity, Prize Providers and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, injury or damage to entrant's or to any other person's computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading materials from this Contest.
12. Contest Errors. The Contest Entity, Prize Providers and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, errors and/or ambiguity: (a) in the Contestcontest; (b) in any related advertising or promotions of this Contest; and/or (c) in these Official Rules. In the event of any ambiguity(s) or error(s) in these Official Rules, Administrator reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes or to correct any such error(s) without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest.
13. Prize Winners and Prize. The Contest Entity, Prize Providers and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, the selection and announcement of a Prize Winner, or the distribution of a Prize, the acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of any part any prize and/or any injury or damage to entrant's or third person's property related to or resulting from any part of a prize or any part of this Contest.
14. Release and Indemnity. Each entrant in this Contest, including, without limitation, all Prize Winners, hereby releases and agrees to hold harmless the Contest Entity, Prize Providers and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and its respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, participation in this Contest and participation in any activity related to this Contest.
15. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL THE CONTEST ENTITY, PRIZE PROVIDERS AND THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, ITS ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF A PRIZE OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
16. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE CONTEST AND PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
17. Identity Disputes. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a Prize Winner based on an e-mail address the winning entry will be declared made by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry into the Contest. For purposes of these Official Rules "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
18. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This Contest is governed by United States law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Administrator in connection with this Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws thereof and shall take place in the State of Michigan.
19. Prize Winner’s Names/Official Rules: The names of the Prize Winners and the Official Rules will be posted at www.brownwoodacres.com/RunIntoSummer.