Click Here To Learn About The FruitFast Difference, Number One in Laboratory Testing
No Worries, Ships Safely To Your Home Year Round
- Each Quart Makes 2 Gallons of Cherry Juice
- Supports Healthy Joint Function*
- Supports Healthy Cardiovascular Function*
- Supports A Healthy Immune System*
- Naturally Occurring Melatonin - Helps Maintain A Healthy/Or Normal Sleep Cycle*
- More Than 1 Million Bottles Sold
- Over 100,000 Satisfied Customers
- 68 Brix, The Highest Cherry Juice Concentration Available
- No Added Sugar, No Fillers, No Preservatives
- Bottled in PET 1 plastic, BPA free and fully Recyclable
- Certified Kosher
- Can be Stored in Your Freezer and Will Not Expand or Break
- Speeds Relief from Muscle Fatigue, Post Exercise
- Product of USA and Poland
- Non GMO
REFRIGERATE UPON ARRIVAL
FruitFast Concentrate Contains Anthocyanin values roughly
5 to 10 times higher than the other brands tested.
Anthocyinins as Cyanin Chloride in mg per Ounce of Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate
FruitFast 47 mg
King Orchards 9.5 mg
Dynamic Health 4.1mg
Cherry Bay Orchards 4 mg
Country Spoon 2.2 mg
Ingredients: A Proprietary blend of 100% Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate, from Montmorency Tart Cherries and Morello Tart Cherries, for Ultra-Premium Quality.
Crystals can form in the bottom of Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate bottles. This is a natural reaction caused by the combination of the Potassium and Malic Acid, nutrients that are found in Tart Cherries. Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate is a natural product, and all it´s nutrients vary in a certain range, crop to crop, weather conditions, soil, etc. This is especially prevalent in bottles that have been in the freezer or cooled to 0 degrees Fahrenheit. Warming a bottle that has crystallization in a hot water bath will dissolve the crystals back into a liquid state.
Read Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate Testimonials
Directions: There are lots of delicious ways to enjoy concentrated cherry juice from FruitFast – just add one ounce of fruit concentrate with 7 ounces water, tea, soda, lemonade, or your beverage of choice. The side label of your bottle also has mixing instructions – or see our cherry recipe blog for additional ideas.
This product must be refrigerated upon arrival. FruitFast concentrated cherry juice will last 6 months in the refrigerator or can be safely frozen for up to a year. This product is freezer-friendly and can be frozen without worry of excess expansion or breakage.
We take care not to expose our pure cherry concentrates to prolonged periods of extreme heat, instead using a careful flash pasteurization process that presents a 100% natural, tasty tart cherry juice.