The FruitFast Difference - See It - Taste It - Feel It
Anthocyinins as Cyanin Chloride in mg per Ounce of Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate
FruitFast 47 mg
King Orchards 9.5 mg
Dynamic Health 4.1mg
Cherry Bay Orchards 4 mg
Country Spoon 2.2 mg
Our mission is to offer the most Antioxidant rich Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate available.
Specifically, Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate with the highest level of Anthocyanins.
Our Deep Red, almost Purple Concentrate is the key reason for the Anthocyanin levels.
This can only be achieved with Cold-Filled Concentrate!
So what are Anthocyanins?
- Anthocyanins are water-soluble Phytochemicals.
- Anthocyanins are the pigments that give tart cherries their bright red color and distinctive taste.
- Anthocyanins are the primary Antioxidants in tart cherries being studied for their beneficial effect on the human body.
What Do Antioxidants - Anthocyanins in Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate Do For You?
- Support Healthy Joint Function*
- Support Healthy Cardiovascular Function*
- Support A Healthy Immune System*
- Naturally Occurring Melatonin - To Help Maintain A Healthy / Normal Sleep Cycle
- Speed Relief from Muscle Fatigue, Post Exercise
We decided to test FruitFast Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate against several other brands, using Great Lakes Scientific, a USDA Accredited Laboratory for Chemical Analysis. We purchased competitors bottles of Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate and sent them all in for testing. Even we were surprised at just how much larger the Anthocyanin values were for our concentrate compared to the others tested.
We cold fill our bottles, flush the remaining oxygen with nitrogen, apply an airtight induction sealed liner and store our concentrate under refrigeration.
With results like these, why would you drink anything else?